The soul is the being, the “I” that inhabits the body and acts through it. The soul would become the essence of people. Without the soul it is like a lamp without electricity, a computer without the software. With the introduction of the soul, the body acquires life, vision and hearing, thought and speech, intelligence and emotions, will and desire, personality and identity Kambo Training.
Soul awakening occurs when you allow feeling and intuition to guide you. Life is a process through which your soul has the opportunity to transform into experience what it really is. Feeling and intuition are some of your guides.
These tips are for you to put into practice daily, in a conscious way, so you will awaken your soul and connect with your Higher Self.
15 Tips to awaken the soul
- Always be grateful: When you are a grateful person your mind focuses on what you have and not on what you lack. Just as you can have a thousand reasons to be sad, you have more than a thousand reasons to be grateful. If you have a roof over your head, hot food waiting for you at home, a bed to sleep in, you are a very lucky person.
- Friendship with your history: Accepting yourself as you are, accepting that everything you have experienced has turned you into the person you are today, this is how you will heal your wounds. Don’t be foolish trying to modify something that already IS the way it is.
- Practice detachment in all its forms: Everything is temporary, momentary. You cannot control the disappearance, death or extinction of people or objects. Accepting this fact takes a great weight off your shoulders.
- Practice compassion: Compassion is a powerful virtue. If you are compassionate with yourself and with others you will have advanced in your spiritual evolution. You must be interested in others and be willing to help with the means at your disposal, even if it is just with a kind word or just listening when that person needs to talk.
- Be humble: Remember that you are not your last name, your clothes, your car, the position you hold or the money you have. Although you are a unique being, you also share unity with all beings and the universe.
- Be optimistic: Optimism can make you healthier, happier and can prolong your life. Optimists could regulate stress better. The Army teaches it to increase mental toughness in soldiers.
- Stay patient and tolerant in the face of adversity: Patience is the “science of peace” is to trust with serenity that in the end, everything will turn out well and if it goes wrong, you will learn and something good will come out of it. Patience is waiting with peace, it is enduring a delay or an annoying situation without complaints.
- Meditate: Meditating can increase happiness, meaning in life, social support and attention span, while reducing anger, anxiety and fatigue. It could also stimulate empathy, and can help us with stress, depression and memory.
- Grant Forgiveness to everyone: Do not poison your heart with hatred or resentment. Learn to tame your dragons. The one who gets damaged is always yourself and meanwhile the world continues to spin and while you get sick.
- Nobody, not even life , takes anything away from you: It is important to understand that everything you lost or that left your life has a reason for being, it frees you to go lighter and to learn lessons, or simply to make room for when something better comes along.
- Try not to suffer, it is a waste of time: Choose to enjoy the simple things in life like a sunset, listening to music or birds singing, instead of regretting what you “think” you are missing.
- Fall in love with Life: This life is not simple, however, love everything that the Universe contains, from a small caterpillar to an imposing tree. Be passionate about your today, your tomorrows, your afternoons and your nights. Love life!
- Take care of nature: The planet is our home, take care of it for yourself and for future generations. Nature gives without measure, you give everything too.
- Show your love with actions: Love others by showing them consideration, carrying out simple but important tasks to offer them a little rest and happiness. Love is shown with actions, not with words.
15 Don’t be afraid of death: Understand that death does not exist as we have been led to believe or as we imagine it. What we call “death” is just a change, a move to a much better place.